Keto Cream and Burnt Butter Sauce
- 4 Tablespoons of Salted Butter
- 1 clove of Garlic or Half a teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1/4 of a cup of Chicken Broth
- 1/3 of a cup of Thickened Cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Brown the butter in a frying pan over a low heat. Its best to swirl the butter around the base of the pan instead of stirring. Heat until the butter turns a Golden brown colour.
- Add Chicken Stock to pan and reduce down slightly for around 5 minutes on a low simmer
- Add cream to pan and swirl until combined with Stock and Butter and simmer on low for 5 minutes to thicken the sauce.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste
Serves 4 .
For the butter we try to get 100% Grass Fed butter. We use Kerry Gold 100% Grass Fed Salted Butter in this recipe.
Homemade Chicken Broth is preferred. Its also cheaper and easy to make ( See our Chicken Bone Broth recipe here )
The swirling motion emulsifies the sauce and its becomes thicker as it cooks.
This is one of our favourites. Its great for a boost of good fat and it tastes delicious on all your meats. We have it as a side for Chicken – Sausages and Beef.