Versatile Keto Experiment Meatloaf
- 500 Grams of Beef Mince
- 500 Grams of Pork Mince
- 1 medium sized brown onion – Diced
- 2 eggs
- 200 Grams of Grated Tasty Cheese
- 1 tablespoon of Greek Oregano
- 3 tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 160* degrees Celsius
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients
- For Meatloaf – line a loaf pan with streaky bacon allowing enough to bring up the sides and cover the top
- Place combined mixture in loaf tin – Cover with Bacon and cook fr approx. 30 minutes
- For meatballs – roll in to bite size pieces and cook in frying pan on stove top over a low heat
These dishes are by far my favourite because they are quick and simple.
You can add other herbs and spices to your taste.
You can add other vegetables also – just watch your carb count
Make an extra big batch so you can make Meatloaf – Meatballs – Burgers and freeze or use for meals during the week
A very simple but tasty recipe that doesn’t dry out when eaten as left overs.